“Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad,
but it’s what’s in the middle that counts.
So when you find yourself at the beginning,
just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.”
~Hope Floats (movie)
The wonderful inbetweens of my life lately…
- A spontaneous weekend roadtrip to the coast.
- Just a random tea bag quote I enjoyed.
- Evening visit to Monterey for coffee and a walk along Cannery Row.
- Got a sketch book & finally started sketching again, after a few years haiatus.
- Been playing with the PicLab app to add overlays.
- Sometimes you just need a movie night with hot molasses milk.
- A lovely design consult for an online shop I’m designing.
- Started introducing some awesome new keepsakes for 2014.
- Crocheting away for my Etsy shop.
- Back to writing/journaling more often.
- An afternoon adventuring.
- My favorite sunset lately. After the first real rain in a long time.